Thursday, June 20, 2013

Enchanted Polish: Time To Pretend

It's the last week of school and things are pretty crazy around here, but I've got a quick post today.  This is my very first Enchanted Polish, which I managed to snag from the restock at Nail Polish Canada !  :D 


I hadn't done any research before the restock as to which polishes I wanted, probably because I didn't know it was happening, haha.  I just happened to stumble upon a Facebook post announcing the restock three minutes before it went live, so I quickly grabbed this beauty and checked out before I could get cart-jacked.  ;)


To preserve my precious bottle, I layered one coat over Dior Purple Revolution (might as well go all-out, right?) and topped it with one coat of Seche Vite, which didn't dull the holo.  

There's TONS of photos, a mix of regularly-lit and outdoors to show the absolutely amazing holo and colour shift.  I'm in love!!







I wore this mani for two whole days, and still didn't want to take it off!  What do you think of this beauty?
Will you be trying to grab any Enchanted Polishes soon?  This was my first, but I think I'm definitely going to have to get more... Uh-oh, down the rabbit hole I go!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...