Monday, May 21, 2012

Guest Post!

This has been in the works for about a week now, but I have written a guest post for the lovely Alexis!  I've written a tutorial for a cute spring mani; you can view the post here.  While you're over there, be sure to check out the rest of Alexis's blog, too! 


In a few days I'll have a condensed picture-tutorial posted under my 'Tutorials' tab, as well.  I've just got a few bottle pictures to show you of the two OPI NYCB polishes my mom picked up for me yesterday.  As a dancer, I love the names of these polishes.  Too many times have I had to say "Don't touch my tutu!" No joke. 





I have an honors performance on Wednesday for one of the competitions we went to, and our annual Gala show is on Friday night, so I don't think I'll be able to try these out until Saturday.  I'm leaving for Provincials on Sunday, but I think since I'm just dancing solos I might be able to get away with wearing a light jelly-sandwich onstage... (Essie Mademoiselle and OPI Pirouette My Whistle?) I'll hopefully be able to fill the void with a few older manis I still haven't shown you.  
Thanks once again to Alexis for having me on your blog! :)




8 comments:

  1. You're so sweet, it was so fun having you!

    I've been dying to try Pirouette my Whistle, it looks so gorgeous and delicate. Although I can't speak from experience, I love OPI's ballet collection names too, I love ballet, I just can't do it haha. Good luck on your performances! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I had so much fun writing the guest post for you! Thanks for everything! :)

      Delete
  2. This is adorable! I love it :)

    P.S. Your captcha is on, in case you didn't know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, I wasn't aware. I've turned it off for the time being :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...